Vuelo globo

Balloon

For me, a worthy thing to do is to fly on a hot air balloon (at least once!!)
I had the chance to do it TODAY and I highly recommend the experience. 


I would like to thank the company I flied with, Globos Viento Zero (link). Thank you!


In their website, you can check the different flights they offer, in different locations: Segovia, Toledo... and contact them in order to ask for more information or directly book your place! 


I am leaving a pair of the pictures I took while flying!


En este primer post de " Worthy things... to DO" os quiero recomendar el vuelo en globo aerostático. 
Es una experiencia que realmente merece la pena. Si quieres notar cómo flotas en el aire viendo unos paisajes preciosos mientras el globo se mueve suavemente, no esperes más. 
Quería dar las gracias al grupo con el que he  volado, Globos Viento Zero. Ha sido increíble, me ha encantado. Podéis encontrar más información sobre sus vuelos y lugares pinchando aquí, y ver un reportaje sobre ellos en esta página. GRACIAS :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...