85th Academny Awards Nominees: The Oscars 2013

My three highlights of this special night, the Academy Awards Nominees, Oscars 2013, are, firstly, the great performance carried out by the cast of one of my favourite films Les Miserables:


Anne Hathaway won the Oscar as Actress in a supporting role.
I was amazed by her perfomance in the film Les Miserables and I would like to share with you the song "I dreamed a dream", which she sings with a lot of emotion. In my opinion, she really deserves this award, she was wonderful playing the role of Fantine.



Secondly, I really loved Disney's "Paperman", considered Best Animated Short Film. It is truly lovely, inspiring and really well-done! I didn't expect less from the Disney Studios! Please watch it:


Thirdly, my favourite red carpet outfits of this gala:
Amanda Seyfried
www.glamour.es
Amanda Seyfried looked gorgeous wearing an Alexander McQueen dress and Roger Vivier pumps. Sandra Bullock was beautiful in an Elie Saab semi-transparent dress, Catherine Zeta-Jones wore a gold dress signed by Zuhair Murad and Stacey Kleiber wore a Naem Khaam gown. Perfection!

Catherine Zeta-Jones
www.glamour.es
Sandra Bullock
www.glamour.es
Stacey Kleiber
www.glamour.es

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...